Welcome to Creekview Counseling. Serving the Texas Hill Country with Intensive Outpatient Treatment. We have offices in San Antonio, TX and Kerrville, TX.
Creekview Counseling provides help to those struggling with the negative consequences of their alcohol or substance use. Whether you are struggling on a daily basis or have had consequences from just a few episodes of use, we are here to help.
Give us a call at 1 (800) 210-3072
Intensive Outpatient Treatment for addiction and substance abuse has many strengths:
- Patients may continue working or attending school
- It is an affordable treatment option
- New knowledge and skills may be immediately applied to real life settings
- Patients receive four group sessions per week
- Patients receive individual counseling and personalized treatment planning
- Patients receive direct care from our M.D.
- Free aftercare weekly meeting offered upon successful completion
- Family members receive support and education throughout the treatment process
Our staff is comprised of Ph.D & Master Level Therapists and Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors, plus an American Board of Addiction Medicine Certified M.D., all trained to address issues related to addiction, recovery, mental health, and family relationships. We view addiction as a family disease, which is most effectively treated when the entire family receives education, support and new tools for positive, lasting change.
To learn more about our Intensive Outpatient Treatment options, contact us today at 1-(800) 210-3072.